Slept today at 7am and woke up at 11am.
I had 4 hours of sleep.
Yup.Lack of sleep definitely.
I was online till 3pm and called Rini to share a piece of good news.
Heh.
Eventually I went over to her new house since I have no other plans.
I really really love her new house.
Nice, simple and cosy. I loike!!!!
Furthermore the walls are in purple.
My favourite. hehhehe
I simply love the layout of her new flat.
Quite spacious too...
Hmm...maybe I should put Yew Tee in the list huh..? hahahhah
At her house, we chat, gossiped, take photos, watched monster house (sorry, I slept during the show) heheh and sleep.
So sorry Rini.
I was so damn tired and sleepy until I slept on her bed.hehhehe
I went home at 10pm since I have to go to work tomorrow by 8.30am.
SLLLAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!
But at least I make full use of my Sunday....Yeh!!